6 weeks, 2-hour class 1x per week with time between classes for self-practice and project development
Starts Wednesday January 20 at 2:00 p.m. ET [EASTERN time USA]
Designed specifically to verify the digital design 3D Printing skills needed to produce prosthetics, the e-NABLE 3D Digital Design Fundamentals is an introduction to creating 3D Design Models for 3D Printing and Additive Manufacturing, that can also be used for other technologies such as CNC and Laser Machining, Scanning, Artificial Intelligence, AR, VR, Animation, Game Design, Design Thinking, Storytelling, Graphic Design, Circuit Design and more.
The interactive virtual course encompasses:
- General Navigation and Menus, e-NABLE and service learning; Find, download and design on a maker coin canvas your coin and a coin for device recipient
- Move, Rotate, Scale Objects: Find, download and design on a maker coin canvas your coin and a coin for device recipient.
- Sketching, Drawing and Erasing: Customizing gauntlet of a hand for someone to print kit
- Symmetry and Rotation Tools: Snowflake coin for hand / ornament for senior center
- Making and Manipulating Grouped Objects: Customizing parts of a hand for someone to print kit
- Align Tool and Workplane: Creating raised black line for teaching tools for MD School for the Blind or special needs unit of Baltimore Area Scouts; garden markers project
Badge is issued by the New Collar Network, an organization in the MIT Fab Lab Network.