Fully tax-deductible Contribution to support building PPE’s in New Mexico and nationwide through our IRS 501(c)3 non-profit, the North American Digital Fabrication Alliance.
Simply multiply the $1 price by the amount you want to give in the quantity field.
Our projects that need $100,000 in funding include:
- Helping 3D PrintLife bring an anti-microbial 3D Printing filament to PPE producers. Anti-microbial material not only provides a barrier to the coronavirus, its active copper oxide ingredient also de-activates the virus and prevents it from replicating, stopping its spread. We will make the material available at no charge to our network building PPE masks.
- Working with XponentialWorks and Nexa3D to bring a production speed 3D Printer to New Mexico to manufacture 12,000 test swabs per day. There is urgent need for the Navajo and Pueblo hospitals for test kits.
- Bringing a novel MIT/Stanford N95 process to Woodruff Scientific in Santa Fe to produce enough material for 2,000 face masks per day.
- Working to find a higher-yield injection molding process that could produce high quantities of face masks for utilization with the N95 material.
- We are also shepherding accurate PPE production information, making connections, and helping source both materials and finished products.